Match the senior with what they would like to leave behind:
1. Dylan Capwell a. My pen for it to help people write.
2. Justine Devivo b. My linebacker spot to Jake Dorman
3. Alejandra Ortiz c. My knowledge of how people think for Michelle
4. Dan Meusel d. Anatomy teacher Mr. Oesen for the future track team
and stat girls to take care of.
5. Jimmy Livas e. My four year old phone to Mr. Jensen
6. AJ Bongiovanni f. My love for making people happy to anyone who is willing to do it.
7. Julieth Lara g. My sneakers to my little cousin.
8. Brandon Moore h. My records for Hopatcong to be remembered by.
1. Michelle Reid a. School to the new freshman.
2. Kevin Foy b. My love to my loved ones.
3. Jeanette Larosiliere c. My title of head of construction to Amy Fernandez.
4. Bri Ugalde d. Memories and trails to the upcoming freshman
5. Rachel LaBrunda e. My car to AJ Bonge.
6. Nicole Linnartz f. My reckless past for a smarter future.
7. Alex Whiteman g. My happiness for all who are in need of a smile.
8. Chris Seely h. My stat girl responsibilities to Sabrina Coe
1. Darling Chandia a. My fun personality, my wisdom, and outgoingness to my
2. Ashley Cole b. My copy of the book Perfect by Natasha Friend to
Khloe, one of my best friends.
3. Sierra Hudson c. My varsity soccer position for my brother.
4. Jen Levine d. My leadership qualities for the next generation of leaders.
5. Ashley Green e. Syntactical focus to Mr. Boatman.
6. Michelle Archambault f. My incredible sass for Zack Smith.
7. Jesse Nelson g. All my Drama club tech knowledge to all the poor heads of tech after me.
8. Chris Ives h. My memories for the memories to come.
1. Trent Pezzano a. My sociology summer assignment to whoever needs it.
2. Alex Lieberman b. My undying love for the school to grow upon.
3. Kacey Tiersch c. My legacy for purpose of improvement for my brother Timothy.
4. Shaina DiNapoli d. Syntactical focus to Mr. Boatman.
5. Jake Menendez e. High school for the upcoming freshman.
6. Alec Grabinski f. My position of Editor of the HHS Arrow to Molly Bond.
7. Richard Lavery g. My stage managing skills to Nikki-Anne Rosado. Good luck Nikki!
8. Donya Forst h. My Marino paper to save students from the torture.
1. Jake Parisi a. My memories for tomorrow.
2. Kathryn Barnish b. My legacy to my friends/teachers/guidance.
3. Katharine Callahan c. My locker for anyone who needs it.
4. Ming Zhang d. My locker for the future students.
5. Patrick Menagh e. Life lessons in beauty and friendship to those who
can handle the challenge of being THAT awesome.
6. Andre Tan f. My inspiration to upcoming classes.
7. Patric McGuire g. My sociology summer assignment to the highest bidder.
8. Catrina Russo h. So many familiar things and old friends for a new
life and new friends in one of the biggest cities
in the country.
1. Kelsey Spaziani a. My legacy to the juniors.
2. Bryan Lance b. Stage managing to Nikki-Anne Rosado.
3. Rebecca Falconetti c. My leadership and memories to help the underclassmen mature.
4. Emily Silveira d. The message that time flies by to the incoming freshman.
5. Nick Calo e. My locker for my brother so he can use it.
6. Emily DiNapoli f. Syntactical focus to Mr. Boatman.