I know you’re planning the perfect Valentine’s Day date- flowers, chocolate, a romantic movie and dinner. Everyone looks forward to this day if you have a certain someone in your life. Here are some other options for a smooth- going Valentine night:
- Watch her favorite movie; it doesn’t matter what movie—as long as it’s one of her favorites.
- Buy her favorite chocolates and flowers.
- Have everything planned out instead of going back and forth deciding on something to do.
- Prepare that perfect prom-proposal for Valentine’s Day night.
- Remembering to get a haircut and shower.
- Open the car door for her.
- Write her a handwritten love letter.
- Take her out for a special dinner.
Even though these are all great ideas for the special night, most of the time things don’t always go as planned. The list below explains just a few possibilities if Murphy’s Law sets in.
- FAV MOVIE: You see her favorite movie and the star of the show- Zach Efron, is hotter than you.
- CHOCOLATE: You buy her favorite chocolate but it has peanuts in it and she’s allergic. You end up spending the night in the hospital with her.
- PLANS: You don’t plan on something to do and neither does she, so you spend the night doing nothing.
- PROM-PROPOSAL: You finally come up with the perfect prom-proposal to ask her and she says: “I’m going with someone else..” before you even get the chance to ask her.
- PREP: You tell your barber to surprise you with a handsome haircut and he gives you this…..
6. MANNERS: You open the car door for her, but it turns out it’s the wrong car and the alarm goes off.
7. LOVE LETTER: After weeks of coming up with the right words to put in a lover letter to give your girlfriend, you put it on your passenger seat. It’s a nice day out, so you open the window, and the letter flies out on the highway.
8. OUT TO DINNER: You take her out to a restaurant you always go to and the waiter says, “Wow weren’t you just here last night with Cathy? Back so soon?” Your girlfriend’s name isn’t Cathy…
So there it is: if you’re willing to take the chance on bringing that special someone out on Valentine’s Day, here are some final words of wisdom: GOOD LUCK!